Friday, April 1, 2011

Teenage Guys. Boys. Not even close to Men.

I have not met a genuine guy. Unless he's gay but that doesn't count. At first, I had 'nice' guy before genuine but I thought about how every guy IS nice... to get what they want, of course. Maybe because it's high school, mainly guys want to do is "kick-it" and, what me and my close friend calls it, "Toot it and boot it". But really? Control yourselves. Even if you're friends with them they still treat you like crap. It sucks. It really does.

On a really personal side-note:

I HATE the fact that I'm friends with you, and even when we're talking deep stuff, you still have the NERVE to call me vulgar names and call out unnecessary comments.

I HATE how you repeat the same thing over and over again. YES I'd like to talk about other things but you JUDGE. You say that you don't judge others, but boy, oh boy, do I feel judge.

You need to grow up, man. At this point, I don't care if we end up not being friends. Right now, I don't even want to be your friend because of this "game" plan you're doing messing with these girls, and for us in the end it's sucks because us girls are just being used so I hate the fact that you're doing this to them. So fuck you and your little game. I hope you have a good time finding another trustworthy friend because at this moment, you have zero.

Currently Playing: Signs - Bloc Party

No comments:

Post a Comment