Wednesday, March 30, 2011

We're so lucky because we never grow up

So this is my second post. I really haven't gone too far on this blog, maybe because I'm glued to Tumblr. I was really going to use this to write more, since Tumblr is used more for pictures and all that jazz. Right now, I'm watching Disney Channel's Starstruck. I haven't watched Disney Channel in a long while and this was just on so I was like, "Why not." It's not too bad actually.

Today I found out my story is going to be published in the school's newspaper for the third time. This made me oh-so happy. I'm doing something that I love and other people can read what I write, which is awesome. Even if they don't read it, I know there's people who read every single inch of our Warrior.

I also found out today that starting Monday I'm going to be the official Majorettes Captain 2011-2012. Try-outs start on that day and I'm beyond excited and nervous. So... lets see how that goes.

The Strokes' new album, Angles, came out last Tuesday and I got it on Saturday. Words cannot describe how much I love that album, every single inch of it. Every song was like a dream in my ears. So I recommended, whoever is reading this, get the album. You definitely won't regret it. I'll probably do a review on it very soon. Like I said, I'm trying to write on this blog more. Spring Break is coming up in 2 weeks, so that'll be alot of blogging time.


Currently Playing - Call Me Back - The Strokes (Yeah... I know. Just wrote a bit about them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment